For more information about the conditions we treat or to take our self-assessment quiz, choose from the menu below.
Facts about Sleep Disorders
- 35 million Americans (12.5%) suffer from a sleep disorder
- Sleep disorders cost the US economy approximately $15.9 billion
- 50,000 premature and preventable deaths are caused by sleep apnea
- 95% of patients suffering from sleep disorders are undiagnosed
- 200,000 auto accidents each year are sleep-related
- Untreated sleep breathing disorders can increase risks of heart attacks, high blood pressure, and strokes.
- Sleep apnea can lead to impotence or erectile dysfunction if left untreated.